Operation theatres at Liaquat National Hospital are the backbone of the hospital. We are one of the leading private hospitals with state-of-the-art, fully equipped, international standard theatres having separate zone concept, divided in sterile zone (restricted zone), semi restricted zone and non-restricted zone.
Liaquat National Hospital has:
- 21 fully equipped international standardized theatres for all types of major surgeries operational round the clock.
- Fully equipped recovery beds with complete ventilator care monitoring for postoperative patients.
- Adequate bedded holding area for pre and post-operative patients.
- Epoxy coated and anti-bacterial seamless floorings.
- Negative pressure controls.
- Individual temperature maintained theatres.
- Specially designed structure of each theatre to avoid bacterial seeding and to maintain proper air flow.
- Environment and air flow of theatre is individually maintained with HEPA filters as well as dust filters.
- LNH Theaters have well-structured waste disposal system.
- All theatres having Gas Scavenging system (AGS).
- All theatres are equipped with the latest and modern equipments.
- Well trained and qualified technical staff along with highly qualified and experienced team of surgeons and anesthetists in multiple surgical specialties, provide the best and latest available surgical techniques to treat the patients. Theatres also have facilities for telecasting live surgeries.
- Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) provides sterilization facilities.