Last Date to Apply: 29 Oct 2021
SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
• Senior Network Administrator is responsible to install, upgrade and monitor network devices.
• Responsible to configure and manage all Network devices over the LANs, WANs & WLAN.
• Supervise the installation, administration, and testing of network, operating system software, routers, switches, cabling, and other related network components/equipment.
• Provides support during responses to emergency work requests, troubleshoots network failures, errors and diagnoses, isolates, and resolves network related problems ensuring timely results and minimal disruption of operations.
• Administer WLAN, upgrade firmware, IOS of Layer-2 & Layer-3 devices.
• Perform segmentation of Networks, routing & switching, segregate networks as per need, administer Router & Switches 24/7.
• Maintain Inventory, configurations of all network devices and take part in network integration projects.