We believe safe blood saves lives. Blood Bank at Liaquat National Hospital is among one of the best blood banks in the city and is ISO-9001 certified. Blood is collected exclusively from non professional donors. All the blood is screened for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Syphilis and Malaria. Hepatitis and AIDS screening is also done regularly followed by NAT (Nucleic acid testing). Blood processing, storage and transportation is done as per laid down international standards.
Blood donation and collection is available round the clock. We have extensive supply units of packed red cell and platelets random concentrates.
Be a voluntary and regular blood donor.
Blood Bank Services
We supply Blood Components round the clock:
- Packed red blood cells (PRBC)
- Platelets random concentrates
- Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
- Cryoprecipitate(CP)/ Cryosupernatant (CS)
- Uncommon rare blood groups available most of the times
- Single donor platelets (Mega unit) and Plasmapharesis facility
- Antibody screening/ Identification (in pregnancy and otherwise)
Blood bank is open round the clock
Please call us on 021-34412525.